- ABSOLUTELY STUNNING 4 BED 2 BATH SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SUPER LOCATION, LOCAL SHOPS & CAFES PLUS A SHORT WALK FOR THE CENTRE
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH BI FOLDS OPEN TO REAR GARDEN
- 2ND FLOOR EN SUITE PRINCIPAL/GUEST BEDROOM
- FEATURE OAK PAVILION STYLE GAZEBO
- REALLY DECEPTIVE SPACIOUS EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- OFFERING A HOST OF STYLISH FEATURES THERE ARE 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ACCOMMODATION SET ACROSS 3 FLOORS
- BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDEN AT REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT
- An absolutely STUNNING 4 BEDROOM 2 BATH SEMI DETACHED HOME with DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS extended family accommodation offering an array of some LOVELY FEATURES throughout. The property enjoys a SUPER CONVENIENT LOCATION with local shops and cafes and just a short walk for the village centre. There are 3 RECEPTION ROOMS set off a stylish entrance vestibule and hall with the beautiful feature LIVING DINING KITCHEN having an Atrium style roof opening with bi-fold doors to the enclosed LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN and the pavilion style OAK GAZEBO garden feature.
- The property is set across 3 floors including the 2nd floor converted loft space, which provides a super principal or guest bedroom with en suite shower room off. At 1st floor the landing leads onto the 3 further bedrooms including the large beautiful bedroom to the front with built in bedroom furniture plus the attractive classic styled family bathroom to the side. At ground floor, the cosy living room room is set to the front, there is a large sitting room in what is now effectively the middle of the home which opens to the star of the show and no doubt the hub of the home, the living dining kitchen. This feature room is awash with features, set to the side and rear with glazed door opening to the rear garden in addition to the bi-folds plus the atrium style roof and 4 velux style windows to the side, light a plenty! There is a stylish and contemporary kitchen suite with matching island unit and modern fitted goods. There is a study room set off the kitchen, a genuine utility room which can offer a variety of uses and also makes for a great play room off the dining kitchen with a downstairs WC off here too.
- As mentioned above this home offers a plethora of stylish features and has gas fired heating and double glazing.
- Outside, there is off road parking for 2 cars to the front and gate access to the side and rear. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped with patios and lawn with mature borders and fencing and super feature oak pavilion style gazebo which our clients use as a great family and outside entertaining space.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.