- STUNNING 3RD FLOOR PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- TWIN ASPECT SUPER FAR REACHING VIEWS WITH MAIN SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- BEAUTIFUL LUXURIOUS SPECIFICATION
- BI-FOLDS OPEN TO THE WRAP AROUND COVERED BALCONY WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- BEDROOM 2 WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM PLUS LUXURY MAIN BATHROOM
- NO CHAIN
- LIFT ACCESS WITH PRIVATE LIFT ACCESS FOR THE 2 PENTHOUSES
- 32' OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH ISLAND UNIT
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- FEATURES GALORE INCL BANG & OLUFSEN SOUND, HANSGROHE AND VILLEROY & BOCH FITTINGS
- UNIQUE for POYNTON, a simply STUNNING 3rd floor PENTHOUSE APARTMENT set in this PURPOSE BUILT DEVELOPMENT with far reaching views and NO CHAIN. There is LIFT ACCESS to all floors with private lift access shared by the 2 penthouses on the 3rd floor. The property has a LUXURIOUS and CONTEMPORARY FEEL throughout with high specification and a host of features include Bang & Olufsen sound system, Hansgrohe and Villeroy & Boch fittings plus fitted goods to the luxury kitchen.
- There are 2 BEAUTIFUL EN SUITE BEDROOMS and 3 BATHS altogether off the entrance hallway. The PRINCIPLE BEDROOM has fitted bedroom furniture and a luxury en suite shower room. The 2nd BEDROOM has fitted and built in bedroom furniture and an en suite shower room. There is a further stunning BATHROOM again with stylish attractive suite and includes built in TV above the bath.
- The main accommodation and hub of the home is the 32' OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN, a superb twin aspect room with loads of light flooding in to the main Southerly elevation to the front with bi-fold windows and doors opening to the fabulous WRAP AROUND COVERED BALCONY to the front and also side elevation to the East with far reaching views. The beautiful modern fitted kitchen with matching island unit has a fitted range of built in goods including Induction hob.
- As above the property offers a plethora of super stylish features throughout and these include double glazing and electric heating and there is a keyless digital locking system.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.