- PURPOSE BUILT NEW BUILD APARTMENT DEVELOPMENT
- A STYLISH AND CONTEMPORARY 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LIFT ACCESS
- 2 BEDROOMS BOTH WITH FITTED BEDROOM FURNITURE
- JULIETTE STYLE BALCONY TO THE FRONT
- GREAT LOCATION WALKABLE FOR THE VILLAGE AND PARK LANE
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - NO CHAIN
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- 24' OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- ATTRACTIVE MODERN SPECIFICATION
- CONVENIENT POSITION - LOCAL SHOPS AND LARGER STORES CLOSE TO THE DEVELOPMENT
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY with NO CHAIN.
- A LIGHT and CONTEMPORARY 1st FLOOR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT with IMMACULATLEY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION set in this NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT, Sovereign House. The property has a GREAT LOCATION walkable for the village and Park Lane with all the shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Plus its a convenient position too, there are local shops and larger stores set close to the development.
- There is LIFT ACCESS to all floors and a STYLISH MODERN SPECIFICATION throughout.
- There is a super modern feel here plus the main feature of the apartment is the super L-shaped OPEN PLAN 24' LIVING DINING KITCHEN with Juliette style balcony to the front. Plus modern and contemporary kitchen and bathroom suites with a light and contemporary feel.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.