- CASH OFFERS ONLY INVITED
- GRADE II LISTED BUILDING PART WAY THROUGH RENOVATION
- HISTORIC BUILDING BELIEVED TO DATE BACK HUNDERDS OF YEARS
- NUMEROUS FEATURES AND MATERIALS INCLUDED, EG STONE ROOF TILES, STONE COBBLES ETC
- DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE
- FANTASTIC BUILDING PROJECT OFFERS ENORMOUS POTENTIAL
- POTENTIAL FOR A 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME OF IMMENSE CHARACTER
- SUPER SEMI RURAL LOCATION FAR REACHING VIEWS TOWARDS CHESHIRE PLAIN
- GARDENS WITH MATURE BORDERS
- STATIC CARAVAN INCLUDED IN SALE
- CASH OFFERS ONLY are invited for this fantastic BUILDING PROJECT which OFFERS ENORMOUS POTENTIAL. This is a historic GRADE II LISTED building believed to date back hundreds of years, offered to the market part way through renovation with potential for what will be an absolutely stunning 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME when finished.
- The property is set in the much sought after SEMI RURAL LOCATION of Adlington in an area known as Booth Green and there are far reaching RURAL VIEWS towards the Cheshire Plain.
- Outside there are gardens with mature borders, a driveway provides off road parking and there is a DETACHED GARAGE, plus a log store.
- Whilst presently a building site, this truly is a historic building and has some wonderful features to incorporate into the build. There is what is believed to be an original oak cruck truss, a cob floor, wattle and daub and there are also materials included in the sale such as stone roofing slates, stone cobbles for the driveway and other stone flags and pieces for walling. There is a static caravan in situ and this is also included as part of the sale.
- Please note the Planning and Grade II reference numbers; 16/1969M and 16/1970M.
- This is a not insignificant house building project however one that could bring great reward, for viewing arrangements please contact the office. Please note our client is quite rightly very concerned that this is a working site in progress and a potentially dangerous place for viewers, particularly for children. So thought and great care must be taken before entering the property for a viewing.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.