- SUPER SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER POYNTON LOCATION
- SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- LIVING ROOM WITH STOVE PLUS STUDY/BED 4
- UTILITY ROOM
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- EXCELLENT SIZE LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM/SITTING ROOM
- INDIAN STONE DRIVEWAY AND SINGLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SUPER SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME! SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED, this SEMI DETACHED HOME with 2 storey extension at the rear provides 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS at first floor and is set in this SOUGHT AFTER POYNTON LOCATION. The property has an EXCELLENT SIZED PLOT with lovely LANDSCAPED GARDENS and a pleasant SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT at the rear. A good size Indian Stone paved driveway provides OFF ROAD PARKING for several cars and leads to the corner attached SINGLE GARAGE with electric remote control roller door to the front.
- The beautifully presented accommodation comprises; side entrance with entrance hall having turning stairs to 1st floor and opening to the LIVING ROOM to the front with super feature log burning stove set in fireplace recess, the STUDY/potential BED 4 also at the front and set off the hall. On this development and this dormer property design, this room can and has been used as a ground floor bedroom, however our clients use this room as a study, the potential flexibility with the accommodation is there for you to decide. There is a LARGE KITCHEN and DINING ROOM area connected via an archway to create in effect a super dining kitchen arrangement. These are 2 connected separate rooms though; a MODERN KITCHEN with attractive cream suite and modern fitted goods and a SPACIOUS DINING and SITTING ROOM at the rear. There is also a lean to style UTILITY ROOM off the kitchen opening to the rear garden.
- At first floor, the landing leads onto the 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM with separate WC, please also note there is a useful eaves storage space off the bathroom.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- Outside, as above there are landscaped gardens being predominantly laid to lawn, the rear garden is a particularly super feature, an excellent size with mature borders and patio areas plus an additional space at the bottom of the garden. A gate opens to a small further garden space which goes across a brook with further lawned area.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.