- This is a re-launch of a SUPERB MIXED DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY of what could become 1 or 2 homes on this EXCELLENT MATURE PLOT. There is PLANNING PERMISSION NOW PASSED for a 4/5 BEDROOM MODERN BARN STYLE END GLAZED DETACHED PROPERTY. This is IN ADDITION TO THE EXISTING 5 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW which whilst in need of refurbishment and modernisation is in its own right an impressive detached home.
- On proceeding with the development, the driveway as pictured will become a SHARED DRIVEWAY to serve the 2 properties.
- Of course, there is nothing to stop a prospective buyer choosing to keep the existing bungalow as it is and refurbish this to suite your needs with a beautiful mature large garden and have one home here. Or do the same but build the super stylish NEW BUILD property removing the existing bungalow, to have a stunning new build home in what will be a super large plot. However with regard to the removal of the existing bungalow, this would be subject to any permissions required with the local authority? No investigations have been made as to whether this would require or be subject to a fresh planning permission. That said, it is a really substantial superb detached bungalow with; 5 bedrooms, what would be 2 baths, 2 receptions and a dining kitchen with a double garage, although this is in need of complete refurbishment at the moment.
- The details for the PLANNING PERMISSION for the NEW DETACHED home is available to view at the following link;
- In order, the photographs show; the 3 visuals provided by the architect which give an indication of how the new build property might look on completion, although these do not show the neighbouring bungalow. The next images are of the land and gardens as they are now in the summer of 2021 and of the access and entrance to the property and then onto the existing bungalow. Then the last images have again been provided by an architect which give visuals as to how the existing bungalow might look refurbished and developed, however that ultimate design and refurbishment would of course be upto the buyer's own desires.
- Please note that drainage is to a septic tank which only serves the existing bungalow and also to note that there is no mains gas to the property. Also, that a number of things mentioned in the details, ie the floorplan, the EPC, the council tax and so on, are for the existing bungalow. The planning permission for the new build was passed earlier this year, 2021.
- There is NO ONWARD CHAIN for this property, it is available immediately.
- This really is a bit of a one off, its a stunning spot and an inspection of the property and gardens for the possible development of the site is strongly recommended.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.