- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED HOME
- LARGE CORNER PLOT with LANDSCAPED GARDENS and CUL DE SAC POSITION
- WELL PLACED for the VILLAGE and SCHOOLS including the HIGH SCHOOL CLOSE BY
- LIVING ROOM set to the front
- SUPER STYLISH and LOVELY MODERN CONTEMPOARRY FEEL THOUGHOUT
- STUNNING SUPERB EXTENSION, REFURBISHMENT and RE-MODEL of this lovely family home
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION for POYNTON
- 4 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHS - PRINCIPAL BEDROOM with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KICTHEN WITH BI-FOLDS
- 2 SEPARATE DRIVEWAYS AND DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- An IMMACULATELY PRESENTED PROPERTY with a STUNNING EXTENSION, REFURBISHMENT and RE-MODEL of this lovely family home. The property enjoys the best of both worlds, a CUL DE SAC POSITION and also a LARGE CORNER PLOT with LANDSCAPED GARDENS onto Ivy Road. This is a SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION for Poynton, well placed for the village and local schools including the High School close by.
- There are 4 BEDS and 2 BATHS, including the spacious PRINCIPAL BEDROOM with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. At ground floor, the spacious entrance hall with utility space and ground floor Wc off, leads onto the LIVING ROOM to the front. The star of the show however is the OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN set to the side and rear with bi-fold doors opening to the side garden. The SUPERB LIVING DINING KITCHEN complete with ISLAND unit offers a stylish modern space, a great social hub for the home and the family.
- Outside there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS, in effect to all four sides of the property. Whilst the property is addressed Fir Close, it fronts onto Ivy Road and a neat tarmacadam driveway with block paved edges provides off road parking and gives access to the front of the property. There is timber fencing and a gate gives access to the side garden, whilst timber double gates give access to the right hand side of the property and the rear garden. There is a lovely predominantly lawned side and rear garden with patio areas and a further 2nd separate driveway at the rear of the plot off Fir Close which provides further off road parking and also gives access to the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
- The property is beautifully presented with a lovely MODERN CONTEMPORARY FEEL throughout having stylish fittings and there is GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.