- ATTRACTIVE MID TERRACE STONE COTTAGE
- 2 BEDS - 2 BATHS
- PORCH AND LIVING ROOM TO FRONT
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOVELY MATURE LAWNED GARDEN AT REAR ADJOINING FARM FIELDS
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE AT REAR
- 2 BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM AT 1ST FLOOR
- KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM AND SHOWER ROOM AT REAR GROUND FLOOR
- COTTAGE GARDEN TO FRONT
- NO CHAIN
- Offered to the market with NO CHAIN, an ATTRACTIVE MID TERRACE STONE COTTAGE with OFF ROAD PARKING and a DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE at the rear plus PLEASANT MATURE GARDEN beyond adjoining farm fields. The property is set in a popular location above Poynton village on the way up to the area known locally as Higher Poynton and the surrounding countryside. This is a great area for walks and yet you are still conveniently placed for the village and all its amenities.
- The property has EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION with entrance PORCH, LIVING ROOM to the front with stairs upto the 1st floor, the KITCHEN is at the rear with a UTILITY ROOM off which opens to the rear garden, a paved patio/yard area and there is an additional ground floor SHOWER ROOM here too. At first floor level, there are 2 BEDROOMS and a BATHROOM.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING.
- A super feature of the home is the GARDEN SPACE at the rear; with a paved patio and yard area immediately off the rear of the property. There is a shared driveway which runs across the rear of the terrace and this gives access to the DRIVEWAY and SINGLE GARAGE. Plus, there is a further excellent size LAWNED GARDEN AREA beyond with mature borders and the rear garden ADJOINS FIELDS beyond giving it a lovely rural feel. To the front there is a pretty cottage garden area with stone boundary wall to the pavement.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.