- DELIGHTFUL DETACHED COUNTRY COTTAGE
- LOVELY BUCOLIC SETTING
- OPEN PLAN DINING HALL
- 3 BEDROOMS INCLUDE LARGE EN SUITE PRINCIPAL BEDROOM
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING FOR NUMBER OF VEHICLES
- SET AMIDST BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH GREAT VIEWS
- LARGE LIVING ROOM OPENING TO REAR GARDEN
- SITTING ROOM OPEN TO STYLISH KITCHEN WITH AGA
- UTILITY ROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH TWIN ELECTRIC DOORS
- Enjoying a lovely bucolic setting, this DELIGHTFUL DETACHED COUNTRY COTTAGE is set amidst BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GARDENS with GREAT VIEWS adjoining fields to 3 sides.
- The immaculately presented accommodation comprises; feature open plan DINING HALL with stairs leading upto the first floor and ground floor WC off with double doors opening to the LARGE LIVING ROOM. This is a lovely spacious main reception room set to the side and rear with large picture windows both overlooking and opening to the rear garden plus there is a feature stove. A pleasant SITTING ROOM to the side opens to the STYLISH KITCHEN at the rear with beautiful kitchen suite in grey with granite work tops and fitted appliances plus AGA. There is a UTILITY ROOM at the rear opening to the rear garden and also a small plant room housing the pressurised hot water cylinder and central heating boiler. At 1st floor, the landing leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS including the LARGE PRINCIPAL BEDROOM with an extensive fitted range of built in bedroom furniture with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off and there is a further FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Beautifully presented, this property offers a host of features and has OIL FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and there is a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM FITTED.
- Outside, there are lovely established mature gardens with borders adjoining fields to 3 sides and features include large ornamental pond and large feature carved owl. A spacious driveway to the front provides access to the property and off road parking for a number of vehicles leading to the DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE with twin electric doors.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.