- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- LIVING ROOM WITH BAY TO FRONT
- CONSERVATORY AT REAR OPEN TO SITTING ROOM AREA
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH SOUTH EASTERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- SPACIOUS GRAVEL DRIVEWAY TO FRONT WITH ATTACHED GARAGE
- 3 BEDROOMS & MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- GAS FIRED HEATING & MAJORITY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SEMI RURAL FEEL BACKING ONTO FIELDS AT REAR
- NO CHAIN
- Offered to the market with NO CHAIN, a WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED EXTENDED FAMILY HOME. The property is set behind a small grass verge with LANDSCAPED GARDENS in this POPULAR LOCATION with a SEMI RURAL feel. Its a lovely setting backing onto fields at the rear with far reaching views and with great walks close by across fields to Poynton and Bramhall.
- The property offers a number of features having two storey bay to the front with part hung tiled elevations and has gas fired heating with majority upvc double glazing, also please to note the property is not on mains drainage and has the use of a septic tank.
- The well presented accommodation comprises; recess covered porch area and composite Rock door opening to the entrance hall with stairs to 1st floor. The LIVING ROOM is set with bay window to the front elevation and has beautiful feature fireplace, the super MODERN DINING KITCHEN feels like the hub of the home with window and doors opening into the CONSERVATORY and SITTING ROOM area at the rear. The kitchen has a stylish modern cream suite with both space for and some modern fitted goods. There is also a door to the attached garage to the side with what our clients use as a utility area to the rear of the garage, this is where the wall mounted gas fired heating boiler is and there is also a door opening to the rear garden. Double glazed double doors open from the dining kitchen to the conservatory which both looks onto and also has double glazed double doors opening to the rear garden. The conservatory is also open to the sitting room area, a super further living space with window to the rear and also electric controlled Velux window throwing in extra light.
At 1st floor level, the landing with window to the side leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS and MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM at the front with white suite and attractive modern tiling.
- Outside, at the front with 5 bar gate, a SPACIOUS GRAVEL DRIVEWAY provides off road parking and leads to the ATTACHED GARAGE. There is a landscaped garden area at the rear with SOUTH EASTERLY ASPECT backing onto fields.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.