- NO CHAIN
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SOME SUPER CHARACTER FEATURES
- STONE FLAGGED DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- CHARMING STONE DETACHED HOME
- BATHROOM & GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM PLUS WORKSHOP/STORE
- EXCELLENT PLOT WITH LAWNED GARDEN AND MATURE BORDERS
- SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL ADLINGTON LOCATION WELL PLACED FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- A HANDSOME STONE DETACHED COTTAGE with SUBSTANTIAL ACCOMMODATION oozing CHARACTER and CHARM with some lovely features - EXCELLENT LAWNED GARDEN with mature borders - 4 BEDROOMS, a BATHROOM and a ground floor SHOWER ROOM - 2 RECEPTION ROOMS - FITTED KITCHEN and UTILITY ROOM - WORKSHOP/STORE - A STONE FLAGGED DRIVEWAY provides off road parking and leads to the DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE - NO CHAIN.
- The property has gas fired heating and some double glazing, please note drainage is to a septic tank and there is a stream which runs into a culvert to the side and rear of the property which our clients have had renewed in recent times.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.