- A DELIGHTFUL DETACHED FARMHOUSE OOZING CHARACTER and CHARM
- 2 BATHS - PRINCIPAL/GUEST BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DRIPPING WITH FEATURES INCL EXPOSED BEAMS
- SET AT THE END OF WOOD LANE NORTH
- EXTERNAL ACCESS FOR CELLAR & SEPARATE LAUNDRY ROOM
- 5 BEDROOMS SET OFF 36' LANDING
- STUNNING SETTING AMIDST BEAUTIFUL MATURE GARDENS
- SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL ADLINGTON LOCATION
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS INCL 28' LIVING ROOM
- ATTACHED GARAGE WITH PIT
- A DELIGHTFUL 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FARMHOUSE OOZING CHARACTER and CHARM set amidst BEAUTIFUL MATURE GARDENS in this SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL ADLINGTON LOCATION tucked away at the end of Wood Lane North. This home is DRIPPING IN FEATURES which include exposed beams and it's as pretty as a picture with white rendered walls and a stone flagged roof.
- The 5 BEDROOMS are set off a 36' landing and include an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to the PRINCIPAL/GUEST BEDROOM and there are 2 RECEPTION ROOMS including the 28' living room, a dining room and small dining kitchen plus the family bathroom is set at ground floor off the entrance hall. There is a CELLAR at the rear and also a LAUNDRY ROOM to the side, both are externally accessed plus an attached SINGLE GARAGE at the side with pit. Please do note for taller viewers, there are 2 very low beams to the landing area described above.
- Outside, there are BEAUTIFUL ESTABLISHED MATURE GARDENS predominantly to the front and side. There are 2 SEPARATE DRIVEWAYS with this home, there is the driveway area immediately to the front of the attached garage and also a further spacious York stone and cobbled driveway which provides off road parking for a number of cars via the 5 bar gate. The latter is accessed with a right of way over a neighbouring driveway.
- The property has OIL FIRED HEATING although our client understands that mains gas is available at the property, there is UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING . Please note drainage is to a septic tank.
- Individual STUNNING FAMILY HOMES like this can be rare to the market in these settings, an internal viewing for interested parties is strongly recommended.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.