- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA AND DOOR TO REAR GARDEN
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN
- ATTACHED GARAGE WITH COURTSY DOOR TO KITCHEN
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH POTENTIAL TO UPGRADE
- THREE BEDROOMS TWO WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- GAS FIRED HEATING UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND ALARM SYSTEM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY TO FRONT PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL ATTRACTIONS AND VILLAGE
- A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME with potential to upgrade offered to the market with NO CHAIN. The property is set in this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION conveniently placed for Poynton village.
- The property comprises; 3 BEDROOMS, two with fitted bedroom furniture and a FAMILY BATHROOM . At ground floor; there is a entrance hall plus a SPACIOUS open plan through LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM to the front and rear. There is also a GOOD SIZE KITCHEN set at the rear with modern white suite with built in pantry/storage cupboard and a connecting door opening to the garage to the side.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and an ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- Outside, there is an ATTRACTIVE GARDEN to the REAR. A BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY at the front provides off road parking and leads to the attached SINGLE GARAGE with door to the front, also doors open to the kitchen to the side and a further door to the rear garden. There is a gate to the side with a shared access to the rear gardens.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.