- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CUL DE SAC POSITION IN SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- ATTRACTIVE ENTRANCE HALL WITH SUPER SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- 2 FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS STORE ROOM
- PRINTED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE STYLE STORE WITH ELEC DOOR
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- 4 BEDS - 2 BATHS INCL EN SUITE PRINCIPAL BEDROOM
- SUPERB LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH ISLAND SET AT REAR
- STYLISH MODERN UTILITY ROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- A BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME with SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION tucked away enjoying a CUL DE SAC POSITION in this SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- The property offers a LOVELY MODERN CONTEMPORARY FEEL with 4 BEDS & 2 BATHS, the PRINCIPAL BEDROOM having a STYLISH MODERN EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM off. From the ATTRACTIVE ENTRANCE HALL, the SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM is set to the front, all other principal rooms are at the rear and the dining kitchen and sitting room both open to the rear garden. The SUPERB LIVING DINING KITCHEN with ISLAND offers a stylish modern suite and a great social hub for the home and the family. The SITTING ROOM is off the dining kitchen and has door opening to the PLAY ROOM with a further room off, which whilst presently used as a store room could well be used as a small office. There is a super modern UTILITY ROOM and ground floor WC.
- Outside, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS with a printed concrete driveway to the front providing off road parking plus a reduced size garage store with electric door. The REAR GARDEN is a pleasant feature with SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT onto a small wood and with paved patio and artificial grass lawn, a great play area for the kids.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.