- STUNNING 3RD FLOOR PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- SUPER FAR REACHING VIEWS
- BEAUTIFUL LUXURIOUS SPECIFICATION
- BI-FOLDS OPEN TO THE 23' COVERED BALCONY WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- GUEST BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM & EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM
- NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT - NO CHAIN
- LIFT ACCESS WITH PRIVATE LIFT ACCESS FOR THE 2 PENTHOUSES
- 24' OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN WITH ISLAND UNIT & NEFF FITTINGS
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM & EN SUITE STUDY
- FEATURES GALORE INCL BANG & OLUFSEN SOUND, HANSGROHE AND VILLEROY & BOCH FITTINGS
- UNIQUE for POYNTON, a simply STUNNING 3rd floor PENTHOUSE APARTMENT set in this NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT with far reaching views and NO CHAIN. There is LIFT ACCESS to all floors with private lift access shared by the 2 penthouses on the 3rd floor. The property has a LUXURIOUS and CONTEMPORARY FEEL throughout with high specification and a host of features include Bang & Olufsen sound system, Hansgrohe and Villeroy & Boch fittings plus Neff fitted goods to the luxury kitchen.
- There are 2 BEAUTIFUL EN SUITE BEDROOMS and 3 BATHS. The PRINCIPLE BEDROOM has fitted bedroom furniture and an en suite shower room and also an en suite STUDY off with fitted furniture. The 2nd, GUEST BEDROOOM has fitted bedroom furniture and an en suite shower room and also an en suite fitted dressing room. There is a further stunning BATHROOM again with stylish attractive suite, this one is Villeroy & Boch and includes built in TV above the bath.
- The main accommodation and hub of the home is the 24' OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN set to the front with bi-fold windows and doors opening to the fabulous 23' COVERED BALCONY to the front with far reaching views. The beautiful modern fitted kitchen with matching island unit has a fitted range of Neff built in goods including Induction hob.
- As above the property offers a plethora of super stylish features throughout and these include double glazing and electric heating and there is a keyless digital locking system.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.