- NO CHAIN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS AND LEAN TO CONSERVATORY
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY AND SPACIOUS SPLIT LANDING PLUS BALCONY
- GREAT LOCATION WALKABLE FOR THE VILLAGE AND AMENITIES
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT AT REAR
- STYLISH 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL
- CUL DE SAC POSITION
- EXCELLENT PLOT
- DRIVEWAY AND INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- Woodlea, offered to the market with NO CHAIN and enjoying a CUL DE SAC POSITION in this SUPERB LOCATION, walkable for Poynton village and all its amenities. A traditional style 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME which whilst in need of modernisation, offers ENORMOUS POTENTIAL and a blank canvas in this GREAT POSITION, opposite Poynton Sports Club.
- From the enclosed porch and a spacious hallway, there are 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, a LEAN TO CONSERVATORY at the rear and a KITCHEN with ground floor Wc accessed off the rear porch. At first floor, the spacious split landing gives access to a BALCONY to the front and onto the 4 BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM with separate Wc.
- Another super feature of this home is the EXCELLENT PLOT. There are gardens to the front and rear with a really good size lawned garden at the rear having SOUTHERLY ASPECT. A driveway to the front provides off road parking and leads to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.