- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DINING ROOM/SITTING ROOM TO REAR WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO GARDEN
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- PAVED DRIVEWAY LEADING TO GARAGE
- LIVING ROOM OVER LOOKING FRONT LAWN
- MODERN BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE
- LAWNED GARDEN TO THE FRONT WITH AN ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR THE VILLAGE AND LOCAL SCHOOLS
- A WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED semi detached FAMILY HOME with 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, the DINING ROOM has double doors to the rear garden and is off the LOVELY CONTEMPORARY NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- To the first floor there are FOUR DOUBLE BEDRROMS the MAIN BEDROOM HAS A RANGE OF FIITTED WARDROBES with shelving and hanging space. The FAMILY BATHROOM has a MODERN three piece suite.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- A BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY at the front LEADS to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE.There is an ENCLOSED GARDEN space at the rear.The property is set in a POPULAR LOCATION CONVENIENTLY PLACED for POYNTON VILLAGE and LOCAL SCHOOLS.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.