- QUITE UNIQUE!
- THE PROPERTY OFFERS A STUNNING ARRAY OF FEATURES
- SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT TO THE FRONT ONTO FARM FIELDS
- PLEASANT 18' LIVING ROOM WITH OAK FLOORING TO MUCH OF GROUND FLOOR
- CONSERVATORY TO THE SIDE AND REAR
- AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED HOME
- LOVELY SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- 2 BEDS - 2 BATHS WITH LUXURY BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- LUXURY DINING KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN & DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- A QUITE UNIQUE IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED HOME, which offers some STUNNING FEATURES with SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT to the front overlooking fields. The property is set on a private road in this lovely semi rural location of Poynton with the church spire of Poynton's St Georges Church in the distance. This is a super convenient spot with Woodford Road giving access to Hazel Grove, Woodford and onto Bramhall with access for the A555 by-pass at Woodford too.
- The property offers beautifully presented accommodation with 2 BEDROOMS, one set on each floor with a corresponding LUXURY BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM, 18' LIVING ROOM, CONSERVATORY, LUXURY DINING KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM.
- There are numerous stylish features with this home; oak flooring to much of the ground floor, contemporary light oak style internal doors, some stylish funky radiators and an inset glazed floor to the dining kitchen to mention a few, plus gas fired heating, upvc double glazing and an alarm system is fitted.
- The stylish accommodation comprises; ENCLOSED PORCH, 18' LIVING ROOM with windows to the front and side and double glazed double doors opening to the side garden, there are also stairs leading upto the 1st floor. The DINING KITCHEN is set to the front and side and has stable door opening to the side. The kitchen has been fitted with a super stylish contemporary white suite with modern fitted goods, there is a further UTILITY ROOM off to the rear with window to the side. The ground floor SHOWER ROOM is set off the living room with luxury white suite and the ground floor 2ND BEDROOM is also off the living room at ground floor. Bedroom 2 has a fitted range of bedroom furniture and upvc frosted double glazed window and door opening to the CONSERVATORY at the rear and side. The conservatory is a super additional room which opens up with double doors to the enclosed garden space to the side which also connects with the living room. At 1st floor, the landing with door to eaves storage space opens to the PRINCIPAL BEDROOM. The first floor bedroom is a lovely double room with window to the front and a number of cupboard doors to built in eaves storage space and door opening to the luxury EN SUITE BATHROOM, a lovely bathroom with white suite.
- Outside, there is a LANDSCAPED GARDEN with enclosed garden space to the side and the property enjoys a SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT to the front with rolling fields just across the road on the other side of the farmers hedge. A BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY to the front provides OFF ROAD PARKING.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.