- NO CHAIN FOR THIS SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM WITH STYLISH FITTED BEDROOM FUNITURE
- MODERN BATHROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDENS WITH PARKING IN THE DEVELOPMENT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO CONSERVATORY AT REAR
- CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- NO CHAIN for this SPACIOUS 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT which has undergone a recent PROGRAM of REFURBISHMENT to provide BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION with a modern contemporary feel.
- This particular apartment has a SUPER END CORNER POSITION with an ATTRACTIVE COMMUNAL GARDEN SPACE at the rear being laid to lawn. Mayfair Close is a SMALL DEVELOPMENT set just off LONDON ROAD NORTH and CONVENIENTLY PLACED for both Poynton village to the south and Poynton Pool and South Park Drive across London Road North.
- The apartment, with its own entrance to the side has the feel of a BUNGALOW as much an APARTMENT with mainly LOFT SPACE ABOVE, with access to the partly boarded loft space from the entrance hallway, with light.
- The beautifully presented accommodation comprises; recess covered porch area, spacious entrance hallway, with CLOAKROOM and separate STORE ROOM off and the hall leads on to all rooms. The LIVING ROOM opens to the CONSERVATORY at the rear, which in turn opens to the COMMUNAL GARDEN SPACE at the rear. The L- shaped DINING KITCHEN is set at the side with modern kitchen suite and fitted goods. There are 2 GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, both set to the rear. The principle bedroom has a lovely modern fitted range of stylish bedroom furniture to 2 walls.There is an integral BATHROOM with modern white suite.
- The property has some ELECTRIC HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING with an ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- Outside there are COMMUNAL GARDENS being predominantly laid to lawn and there is OFF ROAD PARKING provided in the development.
- Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.