- 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOME
- SOME LOVELY FEATURES WITH SUPER HIGH CEILINGS
- OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM OPEN TO KITCHEN
- SHARED DRIVEWAY ACCESS WITH PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- PLEASANT LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN REAR WITH WESTERLY ASPECT
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- ATTRACTIVE LIVING ROOM TO FRONT WITH ENCLOSED PORCH
- GAS FIRED HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR POYNTON VILLAGE
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE home with SUBSTANTIAL EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION and some LOVELY FEATURES including super HIGH CEILINGS.
- Conveniently placed for the village, with a cottage style garden to the front there is a PLEASANT LANDSCAPED GARDEN at the rear with WESTERLY ASPECT. A shared access driveway leads to the side and rear and there is DRIVEWAY PARKING for 3 CARS and also a DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- At ground floor, an enclosed porch opens to the LIVING ROOM to the front with attractive fireplace and the SUPERB OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM is set with windows at the side and which is open to the MODERN KITCHEN at the rear, there is also a door opening to the side porch and the shared driveway. There are stairs leading upto the first floor and the bathroom is set at the rear with a modern contemporary white suite with stylish metro style tiles. At first floor, the landing leads onto the 3 BEDROOMS. The principal bedroom is a lovely double room with a modern built in full height range of cream bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and cupboards.
*PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.