- MAGNIFICENT DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO LYME PARK
- ELECTRIC GATES OPEN TO A LONG SWEEPING DRIVEWAY
- FURTHER SUITE; BED 6 - 2 ROOM GYM/EXERCISE STUDIO - SAUNA - SHOWER ROOM
- 2 FURTHER RECEPTIONS
- STUNNING LANDSCAPED GARDENS TO 4 SIDES INCL BEATIFUL FEATURE WISTERIA
- SET IN BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED GROUNDS
- 5/6 BEDROOMS - 3 BATHS - PRINCIPAL BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM & EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 2 LARGE MAIN RECEPTION ROOMS SET OFF RECEPTION HALLWAY
- LARGE DINING KITCHEN PLUS UTILITY - 2 GROUND FLOOR WC'S - 2ND FRONT ENTRANCE
- ATTACHED TREBLE GARAGE
- A BEAUTIFUL SETTING for this STUNNING 5 BEDROOM 3 BATH DETACHED FAMILY HOME set back from its own sweeping gated drive within FABULOUS GROUNDS in this SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, a high quality leafy side road close to Lyme Park.
- This home offers ACCOMMODATION on a GRAND SCALE with 2 SUMPTIOUS MAIN RECEPTION ROOMS set off a pleasant RECEPTION HALL, plus 2 further reception rooms and a LARGE DINING KITCHEN opening to the rear garden. Of course, of the 5 WELL BALANCED BEDROOMS the PRINCIPAL BEDROOM is a lovely room set at the rear with EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM and EN SUITE 'His and Hers' SHOWER ROOM off. In addition there are further ancillary rooms with an inner hall off the landing taking you onto in effect a further suite of accommodation, the property could easily be described as 6 BEDROOMS. The inner hall takes you onto a SAUNA first of all, a SHOWER ROOM and then onto 2 OPEN PLAN ROOMS, presently used by our clients as an open plan 2 room GYM and EXERCISED STUDIO however this has previously been both a gym and also an office. It offers limitless possibilities as either further accommodation, an annex suite for example for a dependant relative or; gyms, offices, whatever you choose.
At ground floor, there is a CLOAKS/WC and a storage room off the main entrance hall. There is also a long hallway, the depth of the building which runs from the UTILITY ROOM at the rear, to a second front entrance to the home which also gives access to a further WC and also into the ATTACHED TREBLE GARAGE.
- The property offers a host of features as you might imagine and has gas fired heating, double glazing and a security alarm system is fitted with the added security of the electric gates with intercom.
- Light Alders Lane is a lovely side road in Disley connecting Jacksons Edge Road and Buxton Road close to the main entrance for Lyme Park. This sets the scene for what is a stunning setting, impressive secure electric gates open to a sweeping driveway and the beautiful landscaped grounds with some lovely features which include a delightful Wisteria at the rear and also some lovely feature lamposts which come with a fascinating back story. As this home is barely visible from the lane, an internal viewing to appreciate all its merits is strongly advised.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.