- A LOVELY 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CLOSE TO POYNTON PARK AND POYNTON POOL
- 2/3 RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS DINING KITCHEN
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION OFFERS ENORMOUS POTENTIAL
- DRIVEWAY AND ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- SUPER LOCATION JUST OFF SOUTH PARK DRIVE
- CUL DE SAC POSITION
- UTILITY ROOM & CLOAKS/WC
- EXCELLENT PLOT WITH MATURE GARDENS
- NO CHAIN
- A lovely 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME enjoying a SUPER LOCATION, a small CUL DE SAC position just off South Park Drive, one of the area's EXCLUSIVE ADDRESSES set close to POYNTON PARK and POYNTON POOL. The property is set in a GOOD PLOT with MATURE GARDENS and whilst in need of modernisation OFFERS ENORMOUS POTENTIAL and a GREAT BLANK CANVAS for the next family to create their new family home.
- Outside, there are extensive mature gardens to the front and rear being predominantly laid to lawn with mature borders, the rear garden has a pleasant mainly Westerly aspect. To the front a driveway provides off road parking and leads to the ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE.
- The property has gas fired heating and majority double glazing.
- The accommodation comprises; COVERED PORCH to the front, spacious DINING HALLWAY, the entrance hall being open to the dining room to the front with an open staircase leading upto the 1st floor and with a CLOAKS/WC off. The LIVING ROOM is set at the rear opening to the rear garden and there is a small cosy SNUG/SITTING ROOM to the front. There is a good size DINING KITCHEN set at the rear and this opens to a REAR PORCH area with UTILITY ROOM and also with access to the attached double garage. At 1st floor level the landing leads onto the 4 BEDROOMS including 2 good size double rooms at the front of the property both with built in bedroom furniture. There is also a FAMILY BATHROOM set at the rear.
- Please note the property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.