- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- STUNNING 3 BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SUPERB STYLISH OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN OPEN to LARGE RAISED DECK
- SUPER STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR WC - UTILITY ROOM - REDUCED SIZE GARAGE STORE
- LOVELY POSITION TUCKED AWAY AT THE END OF A CUL DE SAC
- 2 PLEASANT RECEPTION ROOMS SET OFF A SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- GREAT VIEWS AT THE REAR WITH SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT
- GREAT ADDITIONAL UTILITY SPACE WITH 3 ROOM BASEMENT BENEATH
- EXCELLENT LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH KIDS SOFT PLAY AREA
- A LOVELY POSITION TUCKED AWAY at the end of a CUL DE SAC in this SOUGHT AFTER AREA of HAZEL GROVE for this STUNNING 3 BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME - SUPERB OPEN PLAN MODERN LIVING DINING KITCHEN OPEN to LARGE RAISED DECK with SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT and GREAT VIEWS across gardens and rooftops - 2 FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS set off a pleasant spacious entrance hall with ground floor WC - UTILITY ROOM and reduced size garage store - SUPER STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM - GREAT ADDITIONAL UTILITY SPACE with 3 ROOM BASEMENT BENEATH plus further storage space - EXCELLENT LANDSCAPED GARDENS with kids soft play area
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.