- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, OFF BROOKFIELD AVENUE AND CLIFFORD ROAD
- 2 SHOWER ROOMS INCL THE MAIN LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- LIVING ROOM OPENS TO CONSERVATORY AT REAR
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY AND INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- TUCKED AWAY CUL DE SAC POSITION
- 3 BEDROOMS INCL PRINCIPLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED BEDROOM FURNITURE
- STYLISH MODERN KITCHEN WITH FITTED GOODS
- CONVERTED LOFT SPACE
- NO CHAIN
- NO CHAIN for this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2/3 BEDROOM 2 BATH EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW enjoying a tucked away CUL DE SAC POSITION in this SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION well placed for Poynton village. The property has LOVELY LANDSCAPED GARDENS with a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY and INTEGRAL GARAGE.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING with a SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM fitted.
- Outside, there are super LANDSCAPED GARDENS with a BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY to the front providing off road parking and leading to the integral SINGLE GARAGE. The garage has an electric door however is presently used by our clients internally as a LAUNDRY and UTILITY ROOM, there is an internal door to the entrance hall and also an external door to the side. The driveway also has timber double gates to a further area to the side and gives access to the side and rear of the property. Perhaps the key feature outside though is the STUNNING REAR GARDEN. A beautiful garden space with patios and lawned garden area with established borders and lovely aspect onto other gardens, a fitting backdrop for this home.
- The BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION comprises; entrance vestibule, hallway and pleasant LIVING ROOM opening to the CONSERVATORY at the rear which in turn opens to the rear garden. There is a super STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN at the rear with modern contemporary suite with fitted goods and a further inner hall which has both access to the front of the property and also to the SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 3 at the rear, opening to the rear garden. Also off the inner hall, is access to the adjacent modern shower room, 1 of 2 and serving in effect as an en suite to this room if it is to be used as a bedroom rather than a further reception room giving great flexibility to the accommodation. There are 2 further bedrooms accessed off the main entrance hallway including the principle bedroom with a modern range of fitted bedroom furniture and there is also a further super stylish LUXURY SHOWER ROOM, set to the side with contemporary suite.
- There is also a CONVERTED LOFT SPACE with access from the main hall via a turning staircase and this room is presently used by our clients as a further bedroom with velux windows and partly reduced headspace into the eaves, there is also an EN SUITE WC for this room. Whilst this is a lovely room as our clients use it, this loft space does not have Building Regulation Certification to our knowledge and will be sold with the property as it is, without this. This area was created prior to our client's purchase. Please check with your own surveyor to make sure that you are happy with this, before you proceed.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.