- NO CHAIN
- 2 BATHS; BATHROOM AND SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE 21' X 18' LIVING ROOM OVERLOOKING THE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN SET AT THE FRONT
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN AT THE REAR WITH WESTERLY ASPECT
- SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SUPER LOCATION WALKABLE FOR LOCAL SHOPS, THE TRAIN STATION AND THE VILLAGE
- SEPARATE SITTING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM OPENING TO THE SIDE
- PAVED DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO CHAIN for this SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED 5 BED 2 BATH DETACHED FAMILY HOME enjoying a SUPER LOCATION walkable for local shops, the train station and the village. There are 5 BEDROOMS at 1st floor, 4 good sized bedrooms and a smaller 5th bedroom which would suit as a smaller nursery or home office. The family bathroom is also set at 1st floor level whilst there is an additional shower room on the ground floor, off the entrance hall.
- Outside, there are LANDSCAPED GARDENS with a WESTERLY ASPECT for the good sized garden area at the rear, whilst a PAVED DRIVEWAY provides off road parking to the front. There is gate access to the side and rear.
- The property has GAS FIRED HEATING and UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- The WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION offers some great features and comprises; large enclosed porch, entrance hall with stairs to 1st floor, ground floor SHOWER ROOM with Wc and window to the front and the hall also opens to the magnificent 21' x 18' LIVING ROOM, a superb large main reception room overlooking the rear garden and hinged fold away double doors open to a SITTING ROOM off which also opens to the rear garden. The sitting room also connects to the DINING KITCHEN which is set to the front of the home with modern kitchen suite and there is a useful UTIILITY ROOM off, also with window to the front and a door opening to the side. At 1st floor, the landing with window to the front opens to the 5 BEDROOMS, the principal bedroom having an extensive fitted range of bedroom furniture and the FAMILY BATHROOM with white suite is set to the front and side.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Tenure information shown has been taken from the official Land Registry Portal: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
If the Tenure is showing as "UNKNOWN" this means the information relating to the Tenure is not currently available on the official Land Registry Portal and we therefore advise you speak with your solicitor or take legal advice before viewing/offering/or committing to purchase this property IF the Tenure noted or lack of information affects you.
If the Tenure is shown as "FREEHOLD" or "LEASEHOLD" then this information was recorded when the property was made available and obtained from the Land Registry Portal. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate or up to date, however we expect it to be so, as it is the official register. Also to note: **All tenure types including Freehold, might have associated Rents payable. If you have any concerns you can email us on [email protected] Homes.co.uk before committing to view or offer.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.