- SHOP TO LET - £11,000 PER ANNUM - SHOP TO LET
- GREAT LOCATION IN POPULAR & FASHIONABLE BRAMHALL VILLAGE
- A WELL LIT GROUND FLOOR OPEN PLAN RETAIL AREA
- KITCHEN AREA & WC
- FAVOURABLE TERMS AVAILABLE
- CENTRALLY LOCATED GROUND FLOOR RETAIL SHOP
- SUPER SHOP FRONTAGE - WITH ELECTRICALLY OPERATED SHUTTERS
- AN OFFICE - PREVIOUSLY USED AS CHANGING ROOM/S
- STORE ROOM AT REAR
- NO CHAIN - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- ***SHOP TO LET - £11,000 PER ANNUM - SHOP TO LET*** -
- PREMISES AVAILABLE DUE TO THE RELOCATION OF A BUSINESS -
- Centrally located ground floor retail space and ancillary rooms, perfectly situated in the middle of the popular and fashionable village of Bramhall. With ground floor access fronting onto Lumb Lane just off Bramhall Lane South, this is a fabulous opportunity to get a great shop frontage into the busy village centre.
- GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
A prominent ground floor retail unit amounting to approximately 522 SQFT (or 48.5 SQM) of space including ancillary accommodation which includes an L-shaped GROUND FLOOR SHOP/RETAIL SPACE plus an OFFICE/previously used as a changing room. There is a KITCHEN AREA and a WC plus a STORE ROOM at the rear. The main commercial retail area has a carpeted floor presently and there is ample lighting.
- RATING ASSESSMENT:
Current Rateable Value is £6,900 per annum with Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council, although please do be aware of the Small Business Rate Relief Scheme and to see if this is applicable for your business.
The rent is currently not subject to VAT though the Landlord reserves the right to charge VAT in the future should circumstances change.
Vacant possession upon completion of the lease. Completion can be available immediately.
- PLEASE NOTE - These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy. All measurements are approximate. It is not company policy for any electrical appliances to be tested and a purchaser must satisfy themselves as to their working order.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.