- SUPER STYLISH 5 BED 3 BATH DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LUXURY APPOINTED DINING KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL, GROUND FLOOR WC & UTILITY ROOM
- SOUGHT AFTER LOSTOCK HALL ROAD RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN AT REAR
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED ACCOMMODATION SET ACROSS 3 FLOORS
- STYLISH LUXURY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM FITTINGS
- GAS FIRED HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARM
- DRIVEWAY AND INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- NO CHAIN
- A stylish recently built 5 bedroom detached property offering an ideal family home with some stunning features. This executive style residence offers spacious and well planned accommodation across three floors, set in this sought after residential location and popular road in Poynton.
- The recently built property comprises; a good size spacious entrance hallway with a downstairs WC/cloakroom, plus a utility room with window and door to the side also with internal access from here to the integral single garage and there is the fantastic open plan living dining kitchen, an ideal family and entertaining space with sliding patio doors opening to the garden at the rear. The 1st floor has landing with window to the front and further stairs leading upto the 2nd floor and presents three good size bedrooms including the en suite principal bedroom and a further family bathroom. To the second floor, there are two good sized bedrooms and a further family bathroom. There is partly reduced headspace into the eaves at 2nd floor level.
- This stylish home has gas fired heating, upvc double glazing and a security alarm system is fitted.
- Outside, to the front a gravel driveway provides off road parking and leads to the integral single garage. There is gate access to the side and rear and the rear garden has pleasant aspect with a wood beyond, there is a patio and lawned garden space with timber fencing. *Please note, as you look from the rear of the house into the rear garden. The angled length of fencing on the bottom left hand side of the rear garden is being moved in by approximately 1 foot in depth for the length of this angled fencing. We are informed this work will be completed prior to completion.
- Offered to the market with No Chain. **Please note, with the exception of any soft furnishings and the fencing as mentioned above the property is being sold as seen.
Please note we have not tested any appliances, including gas, electric, heating, water, showers, lights, boilers etc. We recommend if you have a particular concern, you consult a professional who is qualified in inspecting the type of appliance you are concerned about. Measurements are approximate and could change if a vendor has altered the property and failed to inform us of the change.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.